Having a quality car battery is something you simply cannot afford to overlook. A good car battery can notably affect the overall performance of your vehicle. One of the finest battery products on the market is the Autocraft battery. Autocraft has long been known for producing top-of-the-line automotive batteries that exhibit a long life span and resistance to corrosion, which is a common problem in terms of battery maintenance.
Features of Autocraft Battery
Autocraft offers a diverse range of products, including their industry-leading Autocraft marine battery. Nevertheless, it is the automobile industry, which has truly propelled Autocraft into one of the most respected manufacturers of batteries. Their batteries have a long list of innovations, including:
- Top Quality Silver/Tin/Calcium Alloy Construction
This facilitates superior life span and minimal maintenance requirements. The STC alloy is also well-suited for a range of temperatures most cars experience during the year.
- Double-Sided Pasted Plates
This type of pasting prevents the plates from warping over time and reduces the occurrence of short circuits in the separator.
· Fortified Top Strip
Surrounded by a fully framed positive grid, this feature provides far greater battery performance compared to products with positive expanded metal.
- Negative Paste Compound
This reduces shedding and adds years of high performance use to the battery’s life.
- Substantially Wider Lugs
This is a feature typical of most Autocraft batteries. The expanded width supplements cranking ability and minimizes electrical resistance within the battery.
- Grids With Rounded Plate Corners
In contrast to the typical square corner variation, this feature minimizes instances of short-circuiting.
- Sophisticated Alloy Weld Within The Cells
This is an inclusion that further promotes longevity and long-lasting performance.
Types of Autocraft Battery
- Autocraft Gold Battery – Perhaps the most durable and feature-rich product the company offers is the Autocraft Gold Battery, which contains all of the abovementioned battery technologies.
- Titanium Autocraft Battery – This is the brand’s most expensive model, typically listed at approximately $100 to $150. However, the Titanium model is a truly superior battery and many users have found them to be extremely long-lived.
- Autocraft Silver Battery – Another excellent Autocraft battery is the Silver model. Typically starting at under $100, the Silver is Autocraft’s most affordable battery and, despite its reduced price, offers many of the same features, which predominate the brand’s higher-end batteries.
Autocraft Battery Price Comparison
Compared to competing brands, Autocraft’s prices are very competitive, especially given the abundant features and stellar customer reviews that typically accompany these batteries. For those who are comparing prices or are simply looking to get the most battery for their money, an Autocraft battery should be atop your list.
Although the Titanium is relatively expensive, it is without question to be one of the best batteries on the market, evidenced by the fact that many retailers offer up to a three-year warranty and free replacement on the Titanium. At the lower end is the Silver, which despite its comparatively downplayed features, is still an excellent battery, particularly when you consider its affordability and car battery life. In general though, the Autocraft battery that offers the most features at the best price, is the Autocraft Gold battery.
An Autocraft battery warranty is typically dependent upon the retailer, although customers can expect some warranties to last up to one year.